Mortified Books' Shopping Mall

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Website is finally up!


Throughout these rough economic times, I think it is imperative that as authors we should do the most effective marketing possible with the least amount of money possible. That is to say that as a student still in school I have had to take the back seat in a lot of cases and do my best with free website builders. So, Mortified Books finally broke down and took the plunge!!!!!!!! After searching for some cartoon illustrations for a graphic novel, the world famous Daniel Middleton of Scribe Freelance recommended to me Craig Howarth of South Africa! His work is more than phenomenal and he can definitely bring a book to life in the 21st century. As I was sampling his work I came across zoomshare.com which is a way to set up a free website! Very good for any startup entrepreneur. After doing some studying and learning the technicalities of how to get the site up and running it really only took me about 15 minutes to do. All of the ads on the site are powered by google, which doesn't have an effect on me since Google is so well-known like Nike in cyberspace. My new website is www.ahmadwilliams.zoomshare.com This site will improve as new developments arise and you will also see the final cover of my latest children author Linda Conner. The project was definitely a new one for all of us since she actually did all of the illustrations herself!!! It was really a great team effort by all involved as it was finally complete on Christmas. No one took a day off and Daniel worked his magic diligently. The great news is that Linda has just offered to refer 3 more people to Mortified Books to be added to the family. 2010 we will be hitting the ground running away from the competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment