Mortified Books' Shopping Mall

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Natural Bodybuilding

Over the last seven weeks my wife and I have been doing natural bodybuilding. I plan on competing and my wife just wants to flattern out her midsection. It is no coincidence that she looks younger than me even though I am the younger one. Our foods have changed drastically and our work ethic almost impeccable. We believe that God gives us a perfect body so why let it go to waste by just sitting around. Our water intake has risen and when its all said and done there is no room for sugar drinks. It cracks me up when some people that are overweight say they do diet this and diet that. The reality is to cut that crap out! Anything with high fructose corn syrup will bring you down. We have a tendency to get love handles and we found out that there is nothing but sugar in there. After cutting out the sugar and doing high intensity cardio for 45 minutes everyday the changes are amazing of what could happen within a week's time. I had my doubts in the early going, but after about two weeks of training I found my body making positive changes. The key is patience. If it took you a few years to put on all of that weight, then it will more than likely it would take that long to get it off. Getting up at 5 am isn't an isssue anymore and eating 6 small meals a day is my new best friend. I would always recommend training with your spouse or significant other and that way you both can discuss how you are feeling and the compliments and intimacy will increase dramatically!!!!!!! There's no magic formula and no magic pill out there that will help you achieve the results that you are looking for. And no a million crunches aren't going to do the trick either. Make up your mind that you are going to make a change within yourself and stop feeling like a slob for no reason. Persistence and prayer never hurt anyone. Be sure to look for transformation pictures within the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment