Mortified Books' Shopping Mall

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Kindle is selling

I just checked in on Kindle today and I have sold five books already for the month of December! I can't believe that it is actually selling better than my print version. OK well maybe I can believe it. The world is moving completely digital and if you care about the environment, how much more productive do you need to be? The book started out with only one sale in Oct, 3 in November, and already 4 in the first two weeks of December. This could prove to be very good going into the New Year. My thesis is underway at my seminary and I can't wait to get this STM degree. Back to the Kindle version of my print book. It has proven to be very useful in the 21st century. I can't even begin to name all of the digital hosts out there that are willing to sell books. The greatest resource of date for any young publisher is to go to www.smashwords.com. Mark Coker is a genius! It is all free and all it takes is one successful submission and your book is available in every digital format known to man. I finally broke down and got acclomated with twitter so to follow me just go to www.twitter.com/writingreverend God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment