Mortified Books' Shopping Mall

Sunday, October 11, 2009

The novel is complete and ready for sale!


It's been awhile since I've been here and I all I wanted to do was find someone to design and distribute my book! Well, the Lord answered my prayers when i finally got a call from Scribe Freelance. I orginally liked them, because they actually called me! Most of the time I was stuck with answering machines and snotty attitudes like they were the best thing since spread mustard! But, Scribe Freelance let me top out at $850 for the entire project. He did the cover design, interior layout, and even did my company logo. The turnaround was more that impressive....he got the entire project done in less than five days and two weeks later I see the thing up on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and booksamillion.com!! The distributor I went with was Lightning Source who has no problem getting your books all over the world. They are a direct department of Ingram and the results have been astounding. No one really took me serious as an author until I showed them the cover done by Daniel Middleton at Scribe Freelance and to show that it will be distributed all over the world within the next week. With Scribe Freelance I have been able to convert my work into Kindle formats and E-Book at no more than a combined $125! So for all of you who are going into Indi Publishing this is the way to go. It is cost effective and time efficient. If you have any questions or want to view the cover please check it out at this link http://www.amazon.com/How-Did-I-Get-Here/dp/0982556403

Ahmad Aleem Williams products

No comments:

Post a Comment