Mortified Books' Shopping Mall

Monday, July 6, 2009

Web designers

I just got done politicking with a few of the local designers and I was somewhat disappointed with the over pricing of a 3 page web site. Well, I think I found out what I am going to do now to be the most cost efficient. I am going to use a designer that is very familiar with Lightning Source, Inc. and use the locals for a logo and web design. The quote was initially $600 for 3 pages, but I will start out slow with just a couple of pages and shovel out the $400 and pay the $250 immediately for the logo. But, if anyone out there knows anything better let me know the name and number before I go too far. The characters are shaping up real well and the plot is getting thick. Preston is finally going to learn what it is like to struggle and to be in a real world situation. Stay tuned to see how he grows up in warp speed and the flack attacks that he encounters along the way.

2 comments:

  1. I know someone cheaper. www.tywebbin.com She's great. Did my site.

    www.rhondamcknight.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the tip! I just love the fact that you share your knowledge so that everyone does better and not so sold on yourself to be territorial. Thanks for checking into my blog! How is the book selling? Feel free to post a link here!!

    ReplyDelete