Mortified Books' Shopping Mall

Saturday, July 4, 2009

inauguration

Well, book fans, today starts the journey of my publishing company with the inaugural title "How Did I Get Here?". The process seems very simple and really inexpensive. First, I checked with the secretary of state to make sure that the name of the publishing company was available and no doubt it was. Then it was off to publishing ISBN numbers at rowker.com. Once these are purchased you are official as a publisher. I took the initiative of becoming my own publisher, because some of the prices that these online so called self publishers were charging were unreal. So here I am. I don't have a lot of patience and I like to have control of all of my money and my work!
As for the book it is more than a page turner and I guarantee that there will be more than a few questions about the sequel I have planned to come go along with the inaugural. Anyone out there interested in more info just blog back. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment